Benefitting enormously from the work done in developing the Reference Tonearm, the Vertere SG-1 MkII Tonearm provides unsurpassed performance in its class.
To achieve breath-taking musical performance, the Vertere SG-1 Tonearm utilizes a combination of quality materials including roll-wrapped carbon-fibre, stainless steel, aluminum alloys and silicon nitride. Its unique bearing design and versatile anti-skate adjustment make it an ideal partner for any high-quality turntable.
- New unique precision Tri-Pivot Articulated, ultra-low stiction bearing.
- New Aluminum head-shell.
- New heavier decoupled main counterweight with fine azimuth adjustment screw.
- New fine-tuning of tracking weight and arm/cartridge resonance control adjustment weight ring.
- New connections all custom manufactured and triple gold-plated.
- Non-resonant, high-rigidity roll-wrapped carbon fibre arm tube.
- Bias-curve adjustable anti-skate mechanism.
- Custom Pulse HB internal wiring
Tri Point Articulated
Wrapped Carbon Fiber
Bearing Yoke Structure
Captive silicon Nitride Ball (x3) Precision
Mirror Chromed Brass
Stainless Steel T/W Adj. Sleeve
Vertere Pulse HB Hand-built
Proprietary Cartridge Tags & 5-Pin
x3 Thickness Gold Plated Contacts
Optional: PULSE HB, veRum or Redline