Das Laufwerk 2
`Das Laufwerk´ is German for `the turntable´. As in, THE TURNTABLE. A very proud and distinctive name for Scheu’s top-of-the-range model.
Weighing in at a total of about 38 kg, this mighty turntable is really a heavyweight contender for the reference league. By combining various materials such as multi-ply acrylic, slate, steel and bronze, it was possible to achieve extremely effective adaptive resonance suppression and damping. This turntable also features three tonearm bases.
- Heavyweight turntable, total weight approx. 38 kg, turntable weight 7.5 kg
- Multilayered acrylic shell with stainless steel bases for three tonearms, available in polished black, colourless, polished transparent or in colourless satin-finish.
- Height-adjustable spike-shaped steel feet
- Inverted precision bearings
- 80 mm high, 7.5 kg acrylic platter
- Up to three armboards, for various tonearms, available in acrylic or bronze