- 0.33 mV output
- 5N silver coils
- 17 mN tracking
- Shibata Q4 stylus • cartridge weight 11 grams
- 100 Ohm load • special dampened Titanium body
The palladian features a hand-hammered Timet 1100 Titanium body of unequaled strength and with an unparalleled ability to transfer energy. In the Palladian, we find a strong heart with more energy (coil windings), a body more agile with less inertia (reduced moving mass), featuring further a very special, subtle mix of small measures taken to fine-tune each and every parameter of performance allowing for a sonic explosion beyond our expectations and hopes.
The hand-hammered body, the quick silverish shine like a dragon’s skin – The palladian Timet 1100 body expresses visually its agility, vital dynamic, and live-likeness.
The palladian brings that spark of life back into the sonic presentation of each and every recording. That spark of live – independent whether large or small – that was there when the
the performance was once captured.
The palladian is fast, live-like dynamic, and breathtaking direct in its color, immediateness, and agility. An incredible agile, dynamic dancer – a reminiscent of Misha Baryshnikov in his prime.
It is subtle, tender, and sublime – yet frightening dynamic, with a sonic punch both wall-shaking and stunning physical in its impact.
- Principle Moving Coil
- Output voltage 0.33mV at 5cm / sec
- Static needles 16-18mm / N at 18 ° C to 30 ° C
- Recommended holding force 17-18mN
- Channel equalization 0.35dB at 1kHz
- Channel separation 32dB
- Frequency response 15Hz to 32kHz ± 2dB
- Needle grinding Q4 Shibata EVO
- Internal resistance 5Ω
- Recommended terminating resistor 100-200Ω
- Mass 11.8g