With the Scheu Cello Classic Line, we wanted to take a step back in time, to that most classical form: a rectangular record player. All three models have resonance-optimized turntable chassis in layered structure.
The Evolution model of the Cello Classic Line also features the tried-and-tested Rega RB 202 arm. The cartridge, however, is an AT 100E from Audiotechnica. The Evolution also features a more complex shell structure.
- Chassis: resonance optimized layer construction, 50 mm height, furnished body (Tineo), dimensions 425 x 340 mm
- Motor: electronically regulated DC-motor, massive metal, stand-alone
- Bearing: Inverted precision platter bearing
- Platter: acrylic, matt, 2.7 kg, 30 mm height
- Tonearm: Rega RB 202 and Audiotechnica AT 100E
- Weight: 10 kg