A unique 36 layers design platter, incorporating 18 different materials with defined energy transfer speed – combined in the optimum sequence.
- External power supply 45 cm x 38 cm x 14 cm
- Including motor management, full dc-supply,
air suspension control.
- Connection and wiring between power supply and turntable
supplied by LEMO.
- Available in choice of 5 selected finishes:
metallic black, APOLYT-dark anthracite,
dark Titanium, silver and light Titanium.
- Pre-drilled and perfect positioned pre-cut arm boards for
each and all tonearms desired.
- Pre-assembled in 5 units – none of them exceeding 27 kg gros weight –
for easy and swift set-up.
- Gros dimensions
69 cm x 48 cm x 23 cm
- Gros footprint
63 x 42 cm
- Net weight A*STELLAR turntable
- Net weight A*STELLAR power supply
* A unique 36 (thirty-six !) layers design platter, incorporating 18 different
materials with defined energy transfer speed – combined in the optimum sequence.
* Incorporating Vinyl, Tungsten HD18, Titanium, AW6082 Alloy, 1.4401 Vanadium
Steel – plus a defined mixture of organic material layers pressed together and
bounded by natural resin.
* Featuring the unique APOLYT-concept inner platter design – and going beyond
* The A*STELLAR’s platter is 100% non-resonant, with a truly unique design
concept featuring an absolute non- reflecting inner surface.
* Designed to provide the utmost possible pitch-black deep dark “sonic
background” – to allow the most tiny details to appear in an unforced and
natural way and thus to integrate swift into the all-harmonic sonic picture
* The platter spindle is fully decoupled and isolated from the bearing and featuring
an inner thread to allow optimized coupling of vinyl record to material-identical
platter surface by screw-on clamp as well as any record weight.
* A bi-radial, unique adjustable push-pull magnetic bearing, completely
maintenance-free – proving a perfect isolated and totally vibration-free rotation.
The suspension / plinth
* Full air suspended plinth with 1.2 Hz resonance frequency.
* True 3-point precision leveling with tilt-prevention
* Plinth featuring 3 levels made from 3 different Aluminium alloys –
with inlays of Titanium and vibration-absorbing gel.
* Tonearm mounting boards with “Zero-tolerance” –
automatic perfect re-location design:
Each tonearm mounted and aligned on one position can be moved to any of the
3 positions without ANY re-alignment / recalibration needed.
* Arm boards with defined and maximized energy transfer.
* Double-point brushless DC motor belt drive – with active dynamic control motor
management – and free of any parasitic side force / drag applied to the platter.
* Double flywheel drive – with maximized inertia incorporated in the active
* Totally decoupled bearing level and tonearm mounting board level from
* Speed 33, 45 and 78 – all full stabilized with below 0.01 derivation from