I was amazed by its ability to extract subtle details…
A dynamically full balanced pivot tonearm which finally takes into account all geometrical aspects, all the various inherent forces and combines all solutions in a most consequent way.
- VTF (vertical tracking force) non-touch-adjustment: on-the-fly – during play.
- SRA adjustment is independent from tonearm height (fixed mounting head)
- Dynamic tunable effective moving mass
- Dynamic antiskating
- Carbide hardend titanium / carbon-composite arm pipe with Internal liquid dampening on whole inner surface.
- Exchangeable inserts in counterweight tuned to cartridge’s compliance. Thus eliminating low frequency resonance peak.
- The axiom and it’s bearing axis can be precisely levelled on it’s own. This is independent from the plinth’s level and done with 3 precision set screws around the center mounting screw (these are covered by the large round metal cap and not visible when mounted).
– from 22 gr to 42 gr effective moving mass in fixed mounting version.
– from 29 gr to 48 gr effective moving mass in sme-bayonet version.
– w/exchangeable inserts for any tangential curve!
The AXIOM is a 12” pivot tonearm featuring double nano-gimbal bearings.
It can be operated in static balanced, full dynamic balanced (with specific cartridges only) and hybrid balanced mode.
The AXIOM is a full lateral balanced design.
The AXIOM features an unique compound arm wand – a combination of surface hardened Titanium and Carbon fiber pipes blocked together and internally damped by an all new design concept. A concept newer before applied in tonearm design. Resulting in unmatched fast energy transfer and total absence of any para- sitic resonances in the tonearm itself.
The AXIOM was designed to explore the possibilities of analog playback to the utmost degree. To accomplish the best possible analog playback performance, the AXIOM offers an unique complete bundle of alignment options.