The AQUILAR (origin from ancient latin “aquila” – the eagle) offers many of the prime choice and expensive materials, as well as most of the unique technical key solutions which made the AXIOM’s performance easily standing heads above all competition.
- 10” effective length
- Very easy and swift set up
- Customized dedicated 3d-alignment template
- Non-resonance hd18 tungsten carbide counterweight
- Unique acoustical-systems non-resonance titanium/carbon-hybrid arm wand
- Precision levelling of bearing plane – independent of arm board / turntable
- Adjustable sra, vta, azimuth, overhang and offset angle at headshell
- VTA adjustment on-the-fly
- Non-touch magnetic anti-skating on-the-fly
- Dynamic anti skating following the tangential curve
- The design is based on the unique uni-din* geometry
- The critical inner wiring is fine 5n pure silver litz wire
The AQUILAR is a pivot tonearm featuring a double nano-gimbal bearing architecture.
The AQUILAR is a static, full lateral balanced design.
The AQUILAR features an unique compound arm wand – a combination of surface hardened Titanium and Carbon Fiber pipes blocked together and internally damped by an all new design concept, a concept never before applied in tonearm design and first featured in the AXIOM resulting in unmatched fast energy transfer and total absence of any parasitic resonances in the tonearm.
The AQUILAR was designed to explore the possibilities of analog playback to the utmost degree. To accomplish the best possible analog playback performance, the AQUILAR offers an unique complete set of alignment features.